这是一个带有自动旋转滑梯的旋转木马. 激活任何按钮来禁用旋转. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.
The 艺术学院 (COTA) at 加州州立大学长滩分校 is a community. 3人以上,000名主修和辅修学生在艺术学院学习, 与教师合作, 工作人员, 以及艺术学院的客座艺术家, 鲍勃·科尔音乐学院, 以及舞蹈系, 设计, 电影及电子艺术, 及戏剧艺术. 另外, the Richard and Karen 卡朋特演艺中心 and the Carolyn Campagna Kleefeld当代 艺术 Museum are valuable resources for the campus and Greater Long Beach region and are proudly part of the 艺术学院.
在学业上, COTA has more than 100 full-time and 150 part-time faculty members allowing the College to offer nationally-recognized, 认可的学位课程包括:
- Bachelor of 艺术 度 in 艺术, 跳舞, 设计, 电影及电子艺术, 音乐, 及戏剧艺术
- Bachelor of Fine 艺术s 度 in 艺术, 跳舞, Interior 设计, 及戏剧艺术
- Bachelor of Science 度 in 跳舞 Science and Industrial 设计
- Post-Baccalaureate 艺术 Certificates in Museum Studies and Biomedical Illustration
Learning opportunities within the college reflect its commitment to the arts in all its forms. 为寻求艺术学位的学生准备的, COTA provides an environment designed for individual achievement in the context of a diverse, 参与社区. Curriculum and classroom experiences are strategically crafted to honor and acknowledge tradition, 历史, 而艺术形式的演变同时也鼓励独特, 奇异的声音, 打破常规, 创新的创造力. At the core of our mission is an appreciation of all cultures and art forms, 并承认它们对生活质量的持久价值.
The Carolyn Campagna Kleefeld当代 艺术 Museum and the Richard and Karen 卡朋特演艺中心 are vital and important campus and community partners - allowing 学生 as well as the larger campus and Greater Long Beach communities access to world class arts experiences. The college as a whole is a regional resource for arts and cultural events, 展示了, 客座演讲, 和可访问, 创新的艺术表现.
The CSULB 艺术学院 社区 Pledge in 支持 of Black Lives Matter
As 艺术家/educators/scholars/colleagues within the 基社盟系统 we accept the vital responsibility entrusted to us to create educational constructs for future members of the arts community. We prepare our 学生 not only to explore and reconceive ideologies within their chosen disciplines, 而是通过他们的艺术来塑造, 影响和重塑我们的社区和文化.
We acknowledge that our society is founded on a complex system of racism and anti-Blackness, which continues to disproportionately perpetuate negative outcomes for 黑人学生, 黑色的教育者, and Black 艺术家 as well as indigenous people and people of color. 反黑人运动在美国的影响和危害, 在这个时刻越来越明显, 在过去400年里一直存在吗. The consequence of this systematic racism is that the unique and necessary achievements of Black people and people of color often go unrecognized, 增选或减选. 黑人学生, 艺术家 and educators are too often “othered” -- made to feel unwelcome, 和不支持的. 他们找到了工作, 他们的经历, and their concerns trivialized or ignored in public university settings. 这是错误的.
无论是个人还是组织, we are committed to actions that reinforce statements condemning anti-Black racism and its impact on the arts, 艺术教育, 整个社会. We commit to doing the work that actively demonstrates that Black Lives Matter. 我们承诺:
- 听听我们黑人同事的意见, 学生, 艺术家, 以及社区成员; recognize 他们的经历, 确认他们的担忧;
- Continue to work on unlearning the impact of anti-Blackness and racism in our own lives and practices by holding one another accountable for our actions and words;
- Acknowledge the privilege -unearned advantage- that exist for many of us and use it to advocate for and with our Black colleagues, 学生, 艺术家, 以及社区成员;
- 支持 policies that advocate for social equality and intentionally work to diversify our 工作人员 and faculty
- 找到尊重的方法, 突出, and learn from the work of 黑人学生, 艺术家, and educators. 找到尊重的方法, 突出, 并从学生的作业中学习, 艺术家, and educators of color and communities that have been traditionally “othered.”
通过采取这些最初的步骤, 无论是个人还是组织, we can begin the work of dismantling anti-Black racism and oppression that exists in our communities, 在我们大学, 以及美国的艺术. We pledge to elevate Black voices and the voices of people of color by recognizing their current and historic arts and cultural achievements, encouraging our 学生 to explore artwork by Black 艺术家 and other people of color, and by hosting community dialogues regarding the future of the arts. We pledge to challenge anti-Black discourses and policies that continue to harm Black 艺术家, 黑人学生, 黑色的教育者, 黑人同事和, 通过扩展, 我们整个社会